Feel free to reach out if you'd like me to speak about my experiences at your upcoming event.
- 2016 Buzzfeed HQ Design Club series
- 2015 SVA Product & Enterpreneurship series
- 2014 Web Summit (Dublin) UX, Privacy and the Internet of Things
- 2014 Facebook Design (NYC) Designing for Mobile Applications
- 2013 Tribecon New Orleans "Lose Yourself: Finding Your Personal Creative Voice Online"
- 2012 - IXDA, SXSW, Internet Week "Design and the Mobile Startup", panel moderator
- 2011 Ignite NYC "Workcation: Getting Inspired by Changing Scenery"
- 2009 Microsoft World Usability Day - "Designing for Emotion"
- 2008 SXSW Interactive - Solo Presenter - "No Touching! Truly Invisible (Gestural) Interfaces"
- 2007 UXTV - Lessons learned from experiments on gestural remote controls
- 2006 EuroiTV - SoftRemote Gestural Remote + White Paper
- 2005 CHI Montreal - Design Research Methodologies and learnings from Microsoft's TV Products